Safety Seal Certification Program
A program by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), with the Department of Health (DOH), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) and the Department of Tourism (DOT) under Joint Memorandum Circular 21-01 (JMC) detailing the requirements to secure a Safety Seal which included the adoption of the StaySafe.ph application and generation of its QR Code to be displayed in all entrances of registered establishment.
1. Download Safety Seal Assessment Form (SSAF) at Downloadable Tab on our website or secure form at the Business Permit Licensing Office 2nd Floor Lingkod Bayan Building, Poblacion Rosario, Cavite telephone number (046) 458-4008
2. Conduct self-assessment on your business.
3. If assessment is favorable, email SSAF at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at BPLO Office.
4. Upon verification, BPLO will schedule inspection within seven (7) working days.
5. If business is compliant, Safety Seal shall be issued within three (3) days upon inspection
6. If business establishment is found lacking in any of the eligibility criteria, the owner or authorized representative shall be advised by the SSIT to correct deficiency and apply for reassessment.